Sunday, March 14, 2010

Back to reality...

Well, spring break is over. It makes me sad :) But I have to get going on more homework and a busy schedule once again!


































I finally got to take some pictures with my sister who I got to hang out with all week! The pictures were kind of rushed, since we were in a hurry and it was cold! But that's ok-they turned out fine. She is also the sister who gave me the fabulous cape I am wearing in these pictures-it's real fur! And gorgeous :)And super warm!
Well..I'm super tired. So I am watching the Lizzy Maguire movie and going to bed :D teehee...

Here is today's verse, which I picked because I am so tired today!

Isaiah 40:28 Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, The Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary,and his understanding no one can fathom.


Wearing:
Earrings- stolen from mama-Avon
Dress-Consignment shop in town-the tag says "Vogue Paris Original" !!!
Shoes- Thrifted
Belt-Not sure...
Cape-Gift from sister!!

No comments: