Monday, March 1, 2010

Glorious Sun!

Today was such a beautiful day! It was sunny and warm and there were puddles everywhere from melting snow :):) I'm glad because ice is not my friend...I hate the look of indoor pictures so I went outside to try and take some-but it was so sunny!! So most of the outdoor pictures didn't turn out very well...also I had to change jeans afterwords because my bum got all wet when I sat in the snowbank! (duuuh right?)
I'm sad the Olympics are over...my fiance thinks i'm crazy because I become completely obsessed with figure skating. I made him tape the Olympics one night when I had class-he's so good to me!! :D







Today was really casual because I had to help out at the head start this morning and that means playing on the floor with the kids, and painting, etc. So I went for comfort!!
Wearing:
Mustard Beret-Target from a wonderful friend for Christmas!
Scarf- Ragstock in the Mall of America
Earrings- Sister's old Jewelry box :)
Green Turtleneck-Walmart!
Jeans-OLD, very, so I honestly don't know
Sweater-It is my aunts old sweater from when she was younger-my mom had it! I am completely obsessed and wear it ALL the time :D
Shoes-Thrift store!! I was very excited and they're really comfy! They are Old Navy too :)

I hope you all have a blessed Monday and a great start to the week! Love you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, the coloring on those outside pictures looks GREAT. That sky is so blue.
And you look good, as usual.

jenthejournalist said...

Love the outside pictures!

Katie Aman said...

awww-thanks! Yes I definitely will try to get as many outside pics as I can from now on-who cares if i get strange looks from people in the parking lot right?? haha.....But yes those were fun to take :)