Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Heavenly, Marvelous, Wonderful, Wonderful Day!

That would be a song from one of my favorite movies- 7 Brides for 7 Brothers!
Today was lovely. It was sunny and warm and just so gosh darn pretty out! I had to attend a woman's conference today on campus, so I took the opportunity to really dress up. Unfortunately I couldn't get very good pictures though because I wasn't about to traipse up the hill in my way high heels...so I tried to take some by setting it on the hood of my car...sigh. The silver car in the pictures is my fiance's-awwww we're parked next to each other! hahaha. Anyways I drove to campus so I wouldn't have to walk the 5 blocks in heels, but ended up walking enough anyway, so I tore up my feet a little bit-but that's ok! These babies are worth it! I don't know if it was the sun, or the little bit of a breeze that made my dress sway and swish, but I just felt fabulous today! I think heels help me feel much more confident than anything else. I could probably wear a sweatsuit and heels and still feel incredible.

I am off to meet with my friend who is designing our wedding invitations to see what she came up with-I'm pretty excited! And then I really have to crunch on homework because I've been putting it off something terrible!
Ciao for now!


Today's verse:
Ezra 7:23
Whatever the God of heaven has prescribed, let it be done with diligence for the temple of the God of heaven.





























Wearing:
Sunglasses-walmart?
Necklace-NY and Co.
Cardigan- Target
Dress- Alco-YES!(sorry...I had to!)
Heels- Payless

No comments: