Thursday, April 29, 2010

Because I'm a Gypsy

I was watching American Idol last night and Shakira for some reason sang a song about being a gypsy. After I got dressed this morning, I realized that I sort of looked like one-with the jangly necklaces and bow! However, it might be more hippy than gypsy..but that's alright :)
Today's pictures aren't great, but that's because it was raining and dark out. Then when I came outside to go to class at 1 oclock the sun was shining so brightly! I didn't want to take the time to find another spot that wasn't full of puddles, so what I got is what you see :) haha


Today's verse:
Hebrews 1:8
Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever,and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.
































Wearing:
Scarf- Stolen from my mom's prom dress :)
Blazer- Thrifted
Brown tee- Free from flea market
Red Necklace- Canadian Street fair
Turquoise Necklace- NY and Company
Jeans- JC Penny
Flats- Thrifted

No comments: