Friday, April 2, 2010

I Wanna be a Ballerina

I always wanted to be in dance of some sort, I love watching dance and always wished I could be a ballerina- so I had fun dressing up today!!
It was sort of nice outside...I think the weather had ADD today. It was sort of warm, windy, sort of cold, not really sunny...I don't know what it was. However, I am so glad that the snow is melted because now there are so many places to set my camera in our backyard! Like all of those old broken pickups and cars we have sitting back there.

Today's Verse:
James 3:9-11 With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God's likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring?














































Wearing:
Earrings- Forever 21
Dress- Target- this is one of my little girl dresses I've had for probably 10 years! Yes, I shopped at Target even when I was little!
Leggings- Hand me downs from sister :)
Boots- Stolen from sister :):)
Coat- vintage- It was my great grandmother's!!

No comments: