Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just Inspiration

Today's verse:
Psalm 10:6
He says to himself, "Nothing will shake me; I'll always be happy and never have trouble."
Do yourself a favor and listen to "You're not Shaken" by Phil Stacey...:)

Since I am at my sister's babysitting my darling nephew, outfit posts will have to be forgone for the next few days. But now that the little bundle of joy is napping I thought I could post some photos that I have saved on my computer. Just some random inspirational and interesting tidbits, but at least it's something!
The rain is still falling outside, I wish I could go puddle jumping...I don't think I will ever be too old to do that. Even when it's possible to do so I will probably be the one saying to my children-put on your boots it's raining outside-let's go get muddy!!! :D:D haha.


I desperately want this dress. I want to wear it and go running in a field and have picnics and meet other butterflies. We would become fast friends, I am quite certain :)










I love this hairstyle. I actually considered it for a wedding style..but will probably end up going with something more classic.



Have a lovely day (especially if it's raining where you are) and God bless!

No comments: