Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Just a short post before I head off to bed like the exhausted girl I am! Went shoe shopping with my 2 jr. Bridesmaids and my flower girl today! It was really a blast :) We went for a picnic in the park and bought some shoes and talked-a lot! I love those three girlies like my little sisters :D Then I went to help out at church for VBS next week-The first time in years I'm able to help out all week teaching the kids-I'm excited!
Have a great week/end!!

Psalm 150:2
Praise Him for his acts of power;
praise Him for his surpassing greatness.
































Wearing:
Earrings- Avon Birdies
Jacket- Part of a vintage nightgown from the flea market
Scarf- Vintage, thrifted

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Just wanted to let you know I love reading your blog... Brings a smile to my face whenever I read it :) Have a fantastic day!

kate maggie said...

Aw, you are seriously so beautiful. I love this simple yet cute outfit on you. You look darling..I really love your blog. Thanks so much for reading mine, aswell. You're a peach. x