Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pink and flowers. And allergies.

It's been a few days since I've posted again. I got a bit of not so feel-good's the past few days. I thought at first it was a cold coming on, but then I realized that I had spent a good amount of time down in our mold-ridden basement putting in a washer and dryer (or rather, 'supervising' my hubby and his dad do the work) and decided that I'm having a sort of allergic reaction.To the mold. So now I wear a mask to do laundry :) oh joy! haha. But yes, I thought-what a great time for me to start feeling cruddy-the first week of classes! I am feeling better today, however so thank the good Lord for that!
Just a short post to touch base, nothing special. I kind of repeated the top half of my outfit between Sunday and today, just changed out the skirt for pants to go to class.























Today's verse:
Exodus 23:25
Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you.

God Bless!
KJA

No comments: