Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Time, oh time-where hast thou gone?

Well, after not blogging for most of the summer, it's almost hard to get back into it. I feel like it's going to take some work for me to want to start posting again. I've liked just sitting around in my pj's and doing stuff around the house for the past few weeks since we've been married. Sean is at work all day, so all I do is sit around, do dishes, and maybe go to the grocery store once in a while. My camera has not been working the best so that's my excuse I suppose, that and we just finally got internet not that long ago. But I have a few photos to show you. These were mostly taken at the beginning of the summer, because I haven't taken any recently! I will have to put up some honeymoon pictures as well, even though those are mostly of bears-taken at bear country!

These first pictures are of some of my breakfasts. Please don't ask why. I just thought that they looked pretty. Also, I'm pretty sure that I'm obsessed with home-grown strawberries. Homemade jam is kind of my favorite-I put in on everything! I know the pancakes look ridiculous, and I'm pretty sure I ate every last bite too. YUM!








The next few photos I took on my way to a wedding. One of my close high school friends got married and it was a lovely (warm!) day! I must have been losing my touch a little bit because the photos really are terrible, but that's ok!














Lastly, I have been doing quite a bit of baking now that I have my own kitchen and can do pretty much whatever I want in it! I love to bake. I've baked tons of banana bread, muffins, and bread! Although, our oven is very old and doesn't work that well, so I have to constantly check the temperature and turn the pan during baking because otherwise one side burns and the other side doesn't get done! Oooh the joys of renting...I'm just thankful to have a stove that works! :) Now if we could just get a washer and dryer life would be spectacular....haha!







Maybe tomorrow I will have a regular, normal outfit post for you :) And then this weekend Sean and I are going to the Cities for a kind of Honeymoon, even if it's only for the weekend. We're going to see Wicked at the Orpheum and I am so pumped!!! So hopefully we'll take lots of pictures for me to share :D
Love you all!

Katie Aman

1 comment:

jenthejournalist said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better!
Also, do you have an island in your kitchen? Jealous!

Also...send me some food. :)