Thursday, September 16, 2010

Class got out 15 minutes early, so I have about a half hour before my next one starts. Let me tell you just how much I loooove my Tuesday/Thursday classes-try not at all! My first class today was Computer Based Technology and Learning-all of the education majors here at this computer university I chose to go to are required to take it. I have no idea what is going on in that class ever! I never know when assignments are due, or to what place on the interwebs I'm supposed to submit them to-and have to ask the hubby for help like everyday because I have no idea how to manage/organize a webpage! Srsly....make the pain stop. I've learned that I will have a migraine every T/Th of this semester so I should just learn to deal with it!
Ok, done ranting. The weather is nice and cool and breezy outside (also dark and gloomy) but at least I'm hopefully done sweating for the year! Yay fall!!
Technically today is my Friday, since I don't have classes on Fridays this semester-I know-awesome! But I will spend tomorrow working on the ton of homework I've been saving all week :) wooooo!

Romans 1:16
I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes.


Hope you all had a good week and have a great weekend!
KJA





























So, I know I'm totally headless in like three of these photos...but I don't have a tripod...or many places to set the camera-haha ooops!

Wearing:
Earrings-Thrifted ages ago
Scarf- Vintage, thrifted
Cardigan-From my hubby's closet
Jeans- NY and Co-hand me down from sister
Shoes- Target

No comments: