Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hello all! Just a quick post as I have yet to do the dishes before the hubby gets home! Usually I do them everyday, but lately I haven't been feeling like it, so they've piled up quite ferociously. Hubby offers to do it, but I tell him that he works all day, so he shouldn't have to! Although, I've made him do them a few times...who likes doing dishes?! haha
Anyway, just went to class today and worked on homework. wore a nice comfy, slightly quirky outfit in my shirt that I'm pretty sure Joey Gladstone wore on Full House. Hey, maybe he did, I got it at a rummage sale! But it has these whimsical little triangles on it and is very comfy!

If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose.- Philippians 2:1-2

God bless!
KJA


















Wearing:
Earrings- Avon birdies
Shell clasp belt- Thrifted
Shirt- rummage sale for a quarter
Cardigan- Target
Jeans- NY and Co. clearance
Shoes- Payless

No comments: