Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oh mosquitoes....

I was getting eaten alive today while taking my outfit photos! That's why only got a few acceptable ones because I was swatting in all my others...sigh. Also, I have proof that my face breaks cameras, Sean's camera is crapping out on me now too and it kept turning off just as soon as I was ready to take the picture. Poooooooo.
Also Sean and I had dinner tonight with our lovely roomie to the north! We live in a duplex and so we have the bottom and she has the top. We never see each other though so we thought we'd have her over for some homemade chicken strips and mac and cheese...mmmm!
Well, just a quick post and now I'm off to hang with the hubs!
God Bless!
KJA

Proverbs 3:11-12
11 My son, do not despise the LORD's discipline
and do not resent his rebuke,
12 because the LORD disciplines those he loves,
as a father [b] the son he delights in.










Wearing:
Pearl Studs- forever 21
Necklace- I bought it at a big discount where I worked a couple of summers ago
Blouse- Vintage, found in my grandma's closet
Cardigan- Alco :)
Jeans- Walmart
Shoes- Flea market

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Just thought I'd let you know I enjoy reading your blogs :) Since I hardly ever get to see you :( I feel like I got to see you when I look at the pictures! hehe :)