Monday, September 27, 2010

Oh the weekend goes too fast...

This is probably going to be a very long post. It is pretty much three blog posts in one! Aren't you lucky? This weekend was great! My whole family was here for my sister's (late) birthday and I cooked up a storm and watched movies with my family and played with my nephew :) It was pretty fantastic! I love hanging out with my best friends :D
So these pictures are from Saturday, Sunday, and today-There are also some of my gorgeous sisters and mother in the mix! My sister Jenifer took them all (except the ones of her)! Enjoy and I hope you're having a happy Monday!


Proverbs 3:5-6
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.



Here are Saturday's pictures:































This was the Mexican Restaurant I took my sister to-we stuffed ourselves on warm, homemade tortilla chips! Mmmmmm...







Here are the pics from Sunday!
















My gorgeous Mama!

















And here are the pics that I took of myself today:
























No comments: