Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Today was a liiitle bit chilly, at least in the morning. Because of this, I sort of ended up looking like a dumpy little schoolgirl. But I haven't washed my hair in ages so the hat was necessary, and the weather warranted the cardigan-goodbye summer I guess and hello to fall!

I didn't actually mean to take such a long break from blogging this past week either-but I have good reasoning! This weekend I was at Lifelight-an amazing Christian Music Festival-it was a blast! I got to hang out with my mom and sister, and see some friends! So I didn't have computer access or fun outfits :)
Then when I got back, I didn't have a working camera...so there you go folks :) Hopefully when Sean and I get more settled we will take the time to pick out a decent camera to buy so I can be more consistent with my posts!

Today's verse:
John 1:1-5
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.


















This would be my expensive student planner, which isn't nearly big enough for me. No place around this are sells a student planner! What is up with that? So I had to buy a spendy one at Target-but it serves its purpose I suppose.





Hope everyone is having a good week. Make sure to keep those whom you love in prayer-it is so important to give each other support in this way! I've been thinking a lot about that lately-God likes to talk with us every day!!
Love and blessings to you all!
KJA

No comments: