Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Check your smoke detectors people...

So I wake up in the middle of the night to this beeping noise. I thought I was maybe hearing something at first, but then it kept going so I woke the hubby up, because I didn't know what it was. Turns out it was the fire alarm battery beeping! So the loving hubs got up and took care of it for me :) How lucky am I? Poor guy ;)

It's finally starting to feel like fall though! I love it. There was the little bit of chill in the air and it smelled like crunchy leaves..mmm :) I adore this scarf. I got it at Lifelight music festival and 100% of the proceeds went to helping children (I can't remember the exact organization??) in other countries. 100%!!! That means that I gave to charity AND got the softest scarf that I now own-tell me that isn't a deal people! Anyways, it's probably my new favorite scarf and I'm sure I will be wearing it in many different ways come the colder weather.

On another fashion note, we are supposed to come to children's theatre practice today with costumes...I still have to figure that out! They can be regular clothes, but just as colorful and loud and functional as possible! So that's my homework for today I guess :) Poor poor me, :D
Love you all!
KJA


Psalm 119:1-2
1 Blessed are they whose ways are blameless,
who walk according to the law of the LORD.
2 Blessed are they who keep his statutes
and seek him with all their heart.


























haha! I didn't crop these two pictures because there is the guy in the background mowing lawn-! I bet he thought I was the craziest thing ever!! It made me laugh that he was in these pictures :D







Ps: I'm kind of obsessed with my wedding ring...can you tell?!




Wearing:
Pearls- Forever 21
Scarf- Music festival booth
Belt- Flea market
Sunnies- Walmart
Dress- Charlotte Russe
Turtleneck- Target
Jeans- JC Penny
Shoes- Payless

1 comment:

Jilliebeanie said...

Bold item and color-mixing! I love it! I have wanted to try dress over jeans forever and just never came up with the right pieces. Way to go!