Sunday, October 3, 2010

I'm beginning to notice the end of summer...

Today was a funny thing. I had packed an outfit, but immediately regret it as soon as I got outside to go to church. According to the temperature, I should have been fine, but it is this nasty wind that got me! This dress apparently blows ALL the way up in the wind and it made the temperature feel super chilly! I walked around all day holding my dress down on both sides for both modesty and temperature control-all this could have been remedied if I had only packed a pair of tights! What was I thinking. I guess I'm just not ready for summer to be over yet! Also, I love this dress and could probably wear it once a week. I've already found several ways to wear it, and it's one of those pieces that looks good even just wearing it plain with no accessorizing at all!
Hope you all had a good weekend, now back to the daily grind tomorrow! :P
God Bless :)
KJA

Proverbs 3:19-20
19 By wisdom the LORD laid the earth's foundations,
by understanding he set the heavens in place;
20 by his knowledge the deeps were divided,
and the clouds let drop the dew.


















Wearing:
Necklace- One of my old prom necklaces-from Claire's
Dress- Was my grandmother's
Cardigan- JC Penny
Shoes- Payless for a dollar!
Belt-Vintage, thrifted

No comments: