Friday, October 15, 2010

Kick my butt

Ok, can somebody seriously go get rich, and then hire me a personal trainer? I need someone to KICK MY BUTT into gear!! I just make up the silliest excuses for not going and working out-and it would have been a beautiful day for it too! Here's today's excuse: I was doing the dishes and the sun was coming in the window (we don't have curtains on the kitchen windows) and it was shining right into my eyes the whole time. So now I have this massive sun induced headache that just won't quit! Do you see why I love the gloomier weather? Anyway, I'll probably convince the hubby to take a walk with me later-at least that's some kind of exercise right?
I just stayed home and worked on homework today. That's basically it. It always takes me so long though, which is why I'm glad I have Fridays off to work on it. I didn't even get the laundry done or any of the other things that were on my list...poooo. Oh well-life will go on and I did get to play a little bit of dress up for a few minutes!
I ended up taking lots of pictures, but I look super angry in all of them because I was squinting from the sun! haha, I tried smiling I really did! This is my 'transition into fall' outfit. Although it hasn't felt like fall here according to the temps it's already the middle of October! I have to take advantage of the pretty leaves while I can :)
Tomorrow I will be performing at a pumpkin fall festival for children with my children's theatre group. We will be performing three shows and I'm a little nervous! With regular theatre you just interact with the other actors onstage-but with children's theatre you interact with the audience-who can be totally unpredictable! But I'm excited :) it should be a beautiful day and it means that hubby gets to stay in and play video games :) haha which is good because he needs a break from work-for sure!

Hope you're all enjoying the fall so far!
God Bless
KJA


Psalm 119: 57-58
You are my portion, O LORD; I have promised to obey your words. I have sought your face with all my heart; be gracious to me according to your promise.








































Lots of pics today-I just couldn't decide!

Wearing:
Earrings-Claire's
Blouse- Thrifted
Sweater-Flea market thrift
Skirt- Maurices
Shoes- Vintage