Thursday, October 28, 2010

New Life

Blogging early today! Apparently I'm doing anything I can to put off the classroom management assignment that's due at midnight tonight...sigh. It shouldn't take me too long though.
The last couple days have been crazy awesome! I skipped the last two days of classes so that I could go visit my brand new little nephew in the hospital!!! I tell ya, my sister has the most beautiful children I've ever seen (and no, I'm not biased ;) ) He's pretty much perfect and so nice to cuddle!!! He has the softest mop of dark hair on his head and the cutest little ears ever. I loved every minute I got to see him and my family :)

Today is just back to classes and I actually really need to clean the house...so we'll see how that one goes...:) haha.
Love you all!
God Bless,
KJA


This is the perfect passage to read when thinking about new life :D

Psalm 139:13-17
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

17 How precious to [b] me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!



























Wearing:
Earrings- Gift from my sister
Purple top-Dollar store
Orange sweater- Flea market thrift
Jeans- JC Penny
Shoes- Savers-Thrifted

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love these colors~! They look amazing together. They are just so bright and perfect!

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com