Friday, October 29, 2010

Playing Dress Up

Very quick post tonight. I've been a busy bee today. Laundry really takes it out of you! That and more and more homework :P bleh. It's not really difficult work, just time consuming. Plus, I attempted to sleep in today instead of staying up after Sean leaves at around 7 am. Sleeping in doesn't work anymore. I couldn't even get back to sleep, and when I did it was just a bunch of crazy dreams! But no matter, this weekend I get to see comedian Ken Davis and hang out with some friends and my beautiful sister! So it should be wonderful :)
As far as the outfit, I just played dress up with the hubby's clothes for a little bit...it was fun :D I decided to go with absolutely nothing on my face except some red lipstick...I'm not sure I was happy with the outcome....but again-dress up!! I'm six...:)
Halloween is coming up soon! I'm excited that we may actually have some trick or treaters come to our house since we are right in town! Actually there better be trick or treaters because I bought a bunch of candy and don't want to have to eat it all by myself....haha..ha...ha...ok I lied-but I still want to see all the cute little kids in their costumes!! Except I have no idea what to dress up as! If you have ideas PLEASE leave me a comment with an idea-I am so lost when it comes to Halloween costumes! Hope you have a great weekend all! Keep thinking every day of at least one blessing God has given you :) It will help keep you sane-trust me :)
God Bless,
KJA

Psalm 139:1-5
1 O LORD, you have searched me
and you know me.

2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.

3 You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.

4 Before a word is on my tongue
you know it completely, O LORD.

5 You hem me in—behind and before;
you have laid your hand upon me.

































Wearing:
Earrings- Forever 21
Necklace- Forever 21
Fur collar- Flea market thrift
Pink sweater-It's the hubby's! It's a silk cashmere blend!!! Soooo soft...
Skirt- Merona-Target
Shoes- Target-my favorite shoes ever...srsly

No comments: