Thursday, October 21, 2010

Slouchy

I wanted a slouchy, comfy outfit for today because I knew that I would be doing extra classwork and dishes, etc. Generally if I wear a looser dress type shirt on top, I will wear slimmer jeans to balance it out. But I wanted full on slouch today-and I was so comfy all day! The scarf, the soft blouse, the comfy pants-I felt like I was in my pj's all day long! Which is good because I am suuuper tired! If I could shut my brain off at night and tell it to keep giving me crazy dreams maybe that would help...hmmm

At any rate, it's another beautiful day-We have to enjoy it while we can because it is so rare that it's this nice this late into October here! I am cherishing every breeze, every drop of warmth mixed with the smell of crunchy leaves...mmmm I'm thinking the hubs and I should have a picnic todnight or tomorrow night before the weather really gets nasty! Although did anyone ever hear of taking mac and cheese on a picnic? hmmm...:D

Love you all and have a blessed day!
KJA


Proverbs 21:23
He who guards his mouth and his tongue keeps himself from calamity.
































Wearing:
Earrings- Given to me by one of my best friends! (she made them)
Scarf- Some lady when I was in high school made a box of scarves and gave them to all the students-it is so cozy and warm!
Belt- Thrifted
Top- Walmart clearance
Pants- Thrifted- Old Navy

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

ooo... that looks like a super comfy outfit! :)