Monday, October 25, 2010

This outfit looked a lot better in the mirror than it does in the pictures today...perhaps that's because it is sooo gloomy outside that the lighting looks terrible.
I had a meeting to go to today and I wanted to look somewhat professional for it. That meant a suit jacket! I love suit jackets-they hide so many flaws and make it look like you are all dressed up-when in reality they are very comfy! This one has such a fun lining to it too-it is lined with green material on the inside with a pink stripe running through it-I love it!

I'm loving the rain too-as usual :) Pretty soon here it will be snow, which I am not looking forward to....I wore this scarf for a little warmth though-it is probably my favorite scarf that I own, so I probably shouldn't have taken it out when there was rain forecasted, but that's ok. It is soooo soft and just the most perfect thing ever...I loves it :D
Hope you're all having a great Monday!
God Bless,
KJA



psalm 55:22
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.






















Wearing:
Earrings-Claires
Scarf- Gift from my sister-from Turkey!
Suit Jacket- Merona via Savers
Tank- Dollar store
Jeans- Target
Boots- Payless

No comments: