Friday, October 8, 2010

Whew! Today has been busy. I worked on homework for four hours today (while doing laundry) But I think I am finally caught up so that I won't have to worry about working on homework this weekend-that is always a relief! Now I'm putting off doing the dishes because it's hot today and I don't want to stick my hands in hot water for an hour! haha
I had a little bit of time in between laundry and went to the flea market (I hadn't been there in ages-don't judge me!) and this old, skinny plumber man said to me "Gosh you look pretty!" hahahaha...I didn't know what to say (I said thank you) but I got all embarrassed and just wanted to get out of there! I'm not sure whether I should have been creeped out or not...

Sean and I are going to see All Shook Up this weekend at the Chanhassen Dinner Theater with his parents! Here is a description:
"ALL SHOOK UP is an irresistible musical comedy-love story about a small town girl who dreams of hitting the open road, and the mysterious guitar-playing stranger who brings romance and rock'n'roll into her life. Written in the same style as Broadway's Mamma Mia, created around the popular hit songs of ABBA, ALL SHOOK UP is a new romantic comedy tailored to the classic hits of Elvis Presley.
The songs are immortal, the dancing is incredible! And the result is a rockin' hot staging that audiences will love! ALL SHOOK UP ran on Broadway in 2005 and went on to tour nationally. Now it comes to our Main Stage!"
So there you have it! I'm pretty excited :)

I hope you all had a splendid week :) The weather has been gorgeous and I hope you got to enjoy some of it!
God Bless!
KJA


Proverbs 3:30
30 Do not accuse a man for no reason—when he has done you no harm.




















I'm pretty sure my entire outfit cost about 6 dollars in total-maybe less-woot woot!!!
Wearing:
Hat-Sean's
Blouse- Walmart clearance
Skirt- Alco -1$
Belt-Vintage
Shoes- Thrifted

No comments: