Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ok...so apparently my theme for this week is super comfy cozy. Cardigans, warm socks, and scarves to keep out this crazy SD wind!
Well, the week is finally nearing an end and I'm not sure I've accomplished that much. Fridays are my work days though, since I don't have class. I plan on washing clothes finishing homework, and baking up a storm in preparation for this weekend, when our family is having Thanksgiving. I can't believe how close the year is to being over-and the semester!
I like to think about Thanksgiving as much as I can at this time of year. It seems as though it gets so overlooked in the wake of Christmas coming around the corner. I never understood that. I too love Christmas-but what has happened to Thanksgiving? What a great time it is to get together and thank God for all of the blessings we have that many others do not. People make a bigger deal out of Halloween than Thanksgiving...But I love getting together with family and baking and eating and mmmm.....can't wait!

I discovered as I was walking to class that I should probably invest in some gloves this year....I had a really nice pair I got for Christmas a few years ago and last year I lost one of them...I always seem to lose only one! But I survived the rest of the winter just pulling my sleeves over my hand...however winter weather is approaching and this is SD...sooo...I need me some gloves!

Also, I'm sitting here in class typing this only to find out that class was cancelled...sigh...I hate when that happens. Don't get me wrong, I love it when we don't have class-but when I go to that class and THEN find out we don't have it?! sigh....

Ok, rambling....
God loves you :)
KJA

John 7:38
Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”


















Wearing:
Vest-Vintage, from grandmother's house
Cardi-From Sean-thrifted
Jeans- JC Penny
Belt- Thrifted
Shoes-Ancient, dirty, and comfy payless
Scarf-Ragstock-thrifted

1 comment:

Laura said...

Great scarf- it really makes the outfit!

www.adventuresindressingmyself.blogspot.com