Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Birdies

It's funny to me how my style tastes change so much from day to day. I'm so eclectic because there are so many styles that inspire me and that I want to try. This is also part of the reason why I have so many clothes...I love too many different styles! I guess that just goes back to my indecisive personality.





We had a fun night last night! A friend of ours came to have supper and visit and we had a good time :) The boys played a little old school Nintendo, we played some Kinect, and ate food :):D This friend also brought with him a gift someone sent along with him to give to us-it is James Earl Jones reading the New Testament of the Bible!! It was amazing. We sat and listed to Luke for nearly an hour. The only drawback is that it it King James version, but that's ok! James Earl Jones is almost 80, so I think someone should call him up and tell him to get started on the Old Testament before it is too late!




Today has been quite the interesting day. I played Kinect for like 2 hours and now I am super sore-It is such a great workout~but so fun! Then I got dressed and tried to go take pictures...but it was sooo super sunny and so everything was melting and dripping all over the camera. Plus, there were a bunch of people coming and going outside which I didn't like...I get embarrassed when people see me with my tripod. So I decided to go to the store and take pictures afterwords.







I was supposed to go to the mall to make a hair appt. for Sean and I, so I walked all around the mall to find a place to get our hair cut. But then I didn't know if they even cut guys' hair because it looked really girly and I chickened out. I will have to call and make an appointment for Sean somewhere else.







After the mall I went to the grocery store to get some ingredients for some gifts I am making for this weekend. Well APPARENTLY everyone else had the idea to make the same thing because they are all out of the things I need! I hope I can find what I need by tomorrow or I won't get a chance to make anything for this weekend...
















So the pictures definitely didn't turn out the best-I wanted to show you the shoes I got with my gift card from Sean's grandma! I know it's ridiculous that I bought another pair of shoes...but I have been wanting a pair like this for a long time and as long as I used a gift card and not real money, I was ok with it :) haha. Plus these are the most comfortable things ever. I have been doing the dishes in them even, and I walked around in them all day today and my feet don't hurt at all! A worthy purchase I would say! Love 'em!






Today's Verse:
Luke 10:27
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’



Wearing:
Scarf-vintage, thrifted
Earrings-Vintage Avon
Sweater-Hand me down
Belt-Vintage, thrifted
Skirt-Vintage, thrifted
Tights-Walmart
Bag- Vintage
Jacket-Target
Shoes- Target

No comments: