Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Memories

Today was laundry day guys. I have been doing laundry since 8 oclock this morning and will be done at around 4. Who says housework isn't a full time job? Of course I was kind of lazy while the clothes were drying...but that's ok right?
Christmas is in two days!!! I have all of my shopping done, but haven't wrapped anything yet. Also since we just moved we have zero Christmas decorations up so it hardly feels as though it is so soon. We are going to Sean's family gathering this weekend and then my family is having our Christmas over New Year's weekend. Most of my family worked on Christmas, so it worked out better this way :) I am sooo excited to see my family-I am such a homebody and love it when I get to go home and just veg!

My sister is coming through town tonight and staying at our place-I am super excited!!! I love talking with her, and being silly and stupid with her. My sisters are kind of the best :)


Luke 2:1-7
And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be taxed.(And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.)And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city.And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David.To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered. And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.


I love reading the Christmas story :)
Once when we were little my sisters and I woke up way before my parents on Christmas morning. We couldn't get them to wake up so we snuggled on my eldest sister's bed and she read the Christmas story to us. I love that memory, it was one of the best that I have of Christmas :) :D
What are some of your favorite memories?

God Bless!
KJA

















This is just a comfy, cozy, laundry day outfit :)
Wearing:
Scarf-Vintage, grandmother's
Sweater-Vanity, ancient
Belt- Thrifted
Dress-It belonged to my mother, I believe she wore it when she was around my age :)
Boots-Walmart

No comments: