Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas party!

This is gonna be a short post. I'm in the middle of getting ready to go to Sean's work Christmas party tonight! I'm pretty excited. I had Sean help me pick out the outfit. He like simple things, so I can see why he would pick this sweater dress and tights! It's gonna be so comfy for the hour long drive and all that mingling I'm expected to do :D haha. I also adore these snakeskin heels I thrifted years ago. They are one of my favorite pairs of shoes! And of course for fancy events I love to break out my favorite vintage jacket! LOOOVE this jacket. I also had fun playing with the tripod today! Sean got this old one from his dad for me to play around with and I just love it. I didn't have to worry about where to set my camera and I'm hoping tomorrow I will have more time to experiment with it! It was great!
Hope everyone has a great weekend and stays nice and warm and toasty!
God Bless!
KJA


Psalm 13:5-6
5 But I trust in your unfailing love;
my heart rejoices in your salvation.
6 I will sing the LORD’s praise,
for he has been good to me.
























Wearing:
Earrings-Another pair gifted to me by my gorgeous sister! :D
Scarf-Gifted to me by my other gorgeous sister-she bought it in Turkey!
Sweater dress-Walmart
Jacket-Ragstock, thrifted vintage
Tights- walmart
Shoes- Ortonville thrift store-vintage :)

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

That jacket is all kinds of wonderful! It's so pretty and the design is perfect for a festive party!