Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Packing

So, I'm pretty proud of Sean and I. Instead of waiting until the last minute to start packing (which is what I would do) Sean gave us a kick in the butt last night and we have about 6 boxes packed! Which is pretty good if you ask me...Most of mine is clothing...which is sort of difficult to pack because you have to refold everything and make it fit without ruining stuff (which I am kind of OCD about). Not to mention I have a ton of stuff on hangers and I want to just put the stuff WITH the hangers in a box, but Sean says that will take up twice as many boxes...so..I may have to take everything off of the hangers, fold it and then put them all back on hangers when we get to our new place-I do not want to do that! Mostly because I am lazy...but we'll see. I'm just not good at organization so this packing thing is kind of kicking my little behind.
How is everyone's week going so far? It has been nice and sunny here :)
I'm off to an eye appt. after class (I am in desperate need of contacts) and I am not looking forward to getting my eyes dilated! Luckily I only live a few blocks from the eyecare center.
God Bless! Hope everyone has a great day :D
KJA


Deuteronomy 10:21
He is the one you praise; he is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes.





























Wearing:
Earrings-Claires
Necklace-It came with one of my old little girl's dresses!
Top-vintage dress-flea market-free!
Shorts-hand me down from Jen :)
Blazer-my old interp jacket-Target
Belt-Flea Market
Tights- Walmart
Socks-Flea market
Boots- From Jen also :)

No comments: