Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Remix, belting scarves

Today I had a final, have been running errands, doing laundry and packing. I really need to focus on packing until we are moved, and not on going out and taking pictures, so you get a remix post!

As soon as I got into blogging I started wearing the trend of belting scarves. Recently I have been belting almost all of my scarves (mainly because I need more layers in the cold!) and I just love it. It adds dimension to an outfit and can make just a plain dress or tee seem like a completely different garment. I put together a collection of the ways I have worn the belted scarf since I started blogging. In some of them you'll notice a trend in my color palette, which I think is interesting to see (personally for me, probably not for you-haha!)
Forgive the quality of some of the images, I swear someday when I get some money I will buy a descent camera that has more than four pixels :P

Hope you're all having a great week!
God Bless,
KJA


Proverbs 21:2
A person may think their own ways are right, but the LORD weighs the heart.



If you click on them, you can see them larger :)










No comments: