Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snowstorm

Sorry for the little break :) But I have good reason!
Thursday and Friday I was touring for my Children's theatre class all day long. I was exhausted when I got home. Yesterday I was working on projects and recuperating :)
Also-I've locked myself in my room the past couple of days because hubby is having a guys weekend filled with pizza, koolaid, video games, and his buddies...haha. It's been quite the weekend filled with much more testosterone than I'm used to!
We walked to church today-but there was MUCH more snow than there has been! We had a blizzard of sorts :) So I got on my boots and we tromped our way to church! I was all covered up to my calves with snow by the time we got there-thank goodness for boots! I also had fun rolling around in the snow for some pics...teehee...:D
Now I have to work on more projects today and study for finals this week- have three tests I have to take so it shouldn't be too bad.
Hope you all have a great week and listen to lots of Christmas music!
God Bless,
KJA


Romans 8:1-2
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death.



Sorry for the dark pictures-there wasn't much sun while we were out taking pics!
































Wearing:
Necklace-Vintage, thrifted
Scarf-Given to be by Sean's mom :)
Sweater-JC Penny for a dollar!
Dress-Vintage, thrifted-I'm pretty sure this is an old band or choir dress! haha
Boots- Payless for a dollar!


Here is the outfit I wore to perform for children's theatre! It was really great and comfy to perform in. The funny thing is that all of this is mine and not from the costume department!

No comments: