Monday, December 27, 2010

Withdrawals

Hello everyone :) Are any of you having weekend Christmas withdrawals? Luckily I got to spend the day shopping and cleaning here at home-not at work like my hubby!
I found out today just how much I hated cleaning. I went through the bathroom, our second bedroom, and the kitchen just cleaning and unpacking things. I thought for sure I had spent hours at it, but when I looked at the clock it had only taken me an hour! Sheesh...so then I did the dishes...sigh...haha! But it feels good to have gotten something done around here, what with being completely lazy all weekend!

Just a short post today-back to more cleaning and organizing!
God Bless!
KJA

Psalm 31:1-2
In you, LORD, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness. Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me.
















Wearing:
Hat-Target
Shirt-Hand me down
Shorts- Walmart
Scarf-DIY made from my mother's sweater :)
Boots- Target

2 comments:

Sarah Mae said...

Shorts, Katie? Really??? Wow. :)

Vanessa said...

This is so cute! It's one of the best versions of dark tights with shorts that I've seen this season! Good job!