Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Drifting

No, silly, not me-the snow! I shoveled a path last week to our back patio door, but alas-the nonstop snow yesterday has covered the whole thing up and left a huge drift in the way! Luckily I had just enough room to get pictures-but my boots were pretty soaked when I was done. It is freezing here, the temp says it is -4!!! Brrr....but I finally bought myself some decent gloves instead of using the thin knit ones and I was much warmer :)

I have to go to the bank today...but that requires cleaning off my car...and it's -4 outside...sigh. Better get some soup in me and brave the cold! I'm also hoping the roads aren't too bad since my car and ice are not the best of friends

How is your Tuesday lovelies? Hope you are having a warmer day than here :D haha.
Ps: Today is lucky. 11 is my lucky number and it is 1-11-11...the only thing better is going to be coming on November 11th...but until then I'm going to pretend that today is lucky! Woohoo!

I saw this verse posted today and it really hit home with me. Something to think about :)

Matthew 6:1
Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

God Bless!
KJA



















Wearing:
Sweater-Thrifted-1$
Dress-Thrifted-60 Cents
Belt-Flea Market-1$
Boots-Payless-1$
hmmm...you think I'm cheap much? :)

3 comments:

LyddieGal said...

I love the colors of this outfit! And the long layers look so warm.
Sorry you've got to brave the cold!

Chic on the Cheap

Alexandra Rose said...

Love the colors! And props to the model AND photographer of that first photo. That is amazing and beautiful and one of my ALL TIME favorites!!!

mariel said...

The color combo here is gorgeous. I'm looking forward to diving deep into the spring colorblocking trend - but you've demonstrated that it's just as easy to do in the winter!