Friday, January 28, 2011

Go Roxy Go!

Hooray for warm weather!! My car started and that is such a huge relief. We will still have to get a different one that will be more reliable in the winter, but at least I know this car starts and we'll be able to take it somewhere. I drove it for about twenty minutes to make sure it ran ok and boy was it shaky! Poor Roxy, she's been through a lot...haha.

Tomorrow Sean and I are going to see our sisters, I couldn't be more excited! Two visits in one weekend-it should be amazing :)
Today I'm just working on homework and being lazy :):)
Hope you all had a good week and have a great weekend!
God Bless,
KJA


Psalm 113:3
From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the LORD is to be praised.





I love this sweater I got for a dollar at a thrift store. It is super soft, just the right fit, and a great neutral color. I have so many ideas in my head as to how I want to wear it, and with the short sleeves I can wear it all through spring too if I want!






I know I've been wearing these shoes in every post lately, but I really just can't get enough. They go with absolutely every outfit and they're definitely my favorite shoes ever. I need more oxfords!!






Wearing:
Earrings-Gifted
Sweater- Thrifted, $1
Pants-Free from rummage sale
Scarf-Gifted
Shoes-Target

1 comment:

Stacey Kay said...

Who finds free pants? Your thrifting skills are so good!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
Women’s Fashion Examiner-Cleveland