Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Have you seen the warm? I seem to have lost it...

Well, another day, another morning that my car won't start. Today I went out at 10 with plans to go to the grocery store, but my poor car sounds so sick. It tries so hard to turn over, but then it just makes this "whoop" sound. Like it has a cough. Poor Roxy. Now the dilemma is how am I supposed to find a job anytime soon if I can't make it to work? And how are we supposed to afford a car for me if I don't have a job? Oooh fun stuff. Maybe I will go out and try it this afternoon. Of course with a temperature of -16 what can I expect from my car? I wouldn't want to start in that either...

I asked Sean yesterday what I should wear and he told me to wear this sweater, that's as far as he got. I'm pretty sure when I asked him to pick something out for me he probably thought I was nuts. But I wore the sweater-it's nice and warm and my shawl is like a comfy blanket :)

Well, I hope you're all surviving this deathly chill. I see people around my apartment building constantly outside without coats on-do they know their blood can freeze in this type of weather???? How crazy do you have to be? I was pretty sure I didn't live in the arctic...but at -16 I'm not so sure anymore...

I'm sorry I harp on the weather so much on the blog, haha. I guess my life is just kind of boring right now. I don't have a job yet, I don't go out on adventures all over, I don't travel. I'm sure you really want to hear about my laundry and dishes, but I will spare you :)

I suppose I should keep Proverbs 31 in mind :D

Proverbs 31:27
She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.

Have a blessed day :)
KJA





















Wearing:
Sweater-Thrifted
Jeans-Target
Belt-Thrifted
Shoes-Thrifted
Shawl-Just a random piece of fabric that I loved-I bought it at Alco

1 comment:

Nnenna said...

I want pants in the exact same color as yours!! :)