Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bare

What a cold, cold day it is today! Thank goodness for jeggings when tights just won't cut it!
I had to go out and shovel around my car today. Since it won't start when it is this cold outside I had to shovel around it to make sure that the apartment owners won't tow it for sitting there for more than 48 hours. It was a nice workout though!

Is anyone good with home decorating? That is just something that I am not gifted with at all. Sean and I still have bare, empty walls and tons of pictures and paintings sitting in boxes. The only decoration we have up is Sean's big red 'Coke' sign. Classy I know ;) I just don't know how to put things up in a way that will look nice. When we visited Sean's sister's apartment it looked really great with cute little decorations on the wall and a beautiful painting in the living room. My sister also has such a cute apartment with the walls just filled with gorgeous pictures that she's taken during some of her travels. I don't really mind having bare walls, but it looks so much more like a home with a little something on the walls. Hopefully we'll get around to doing it before we have my family over in a few weeks :)

Enjoy your Wednesday!
God Bless,
KJA


Psalm 13:5
But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.






This was my attempt at throwing snow into the air... :)












Wearing:
Earrings-gifted by my lovely sister :)
Scarf-A yard of material from Alco
Dress-Walmart
Blazer-Target
Jeggings-Charlotte Russe
Boots-Target

1 comment:

LyddieGal said...

I just love the color of your skirt!

You should definitely checkout some interior design blogs, and maybe you could find some inspiration for your own home!