Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Cold Walk

It seems like Saturdays are my sweater dress days. I've been wearing one every Saturday for several weeks now. I guess it's because they're so comfy and soft and just perfect for a day of staying in! Although Sean and I actually did venture out to try to take a little walk today. The sun was a little bit deceiving as it was windier than we thought it would be. We ended up getting our frozen butts home and promptly situating ourselves on the couch with hot chocolate and a movie. That's what Saturdays are for right?

Every day I get more and more excited for my camera to arrive. I keep thinking during the day "I wish I had my camera so I could take pictures of that!" I'm so pumped! Last night Sean and I went to a diner with a couple of our good friends and I loved it. They had fun desserts like a purple cow, which is grape soda and ice cream and the food was great too. I definitely want to go there again!

One of my favorite verses :)
1 John 3:18
Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.

God Bless and have a great Saturday!
KJA
























Wearing:
Earrings-Walmart
Scarf-Vintage, thrifted
Belt-Thrifted
Sweater dress-Target
Sweater-Target
Boots-Walmart

2 comments:

Stacey Kay said...

Great scarf!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
Shopping guide to achieve ‘hipster chic’
My Vintage Handbag Line

Unknown said...

Love, love, LOVE this outfit. SO pretty!