Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I got me an interview!

As much as I want to wear dresses everyday, with temps at -35 with the windchill, I wanted to make sure I didn't die outside :) You must be sick of seeing blazers, but I'm not sick of wearing them! This is another vintage find on the dollar rack and it is super warm. It's actually a gorgeous navy color, though it looks black in the pictures. Apparently I'm in a menswear phase lately with the shoes and oversized blazers-but it's so warm!

I have an interview at Macy's tomorrow for a job!! I applied yesterday online and they emailed me to set up a time, so tomorrow at 11 am, be sending prayers my way! I really need a job and since the mall is about a two minute drive from where we live, this would be a perfect place to work. I'm a pretty shaky interviewer though so I hope it goes alright. My mind always goes blank and I can't remember anything about myself-it's quite the spectacle I'm sure!



Romans 8:5
Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.

God bless and happy Tuesday!
KJA










Wearing:
Sunglasses-Walmart
Striped top-Thrifted
Scarf-Vendor at Lifelight Music Festival
Blazer-Vintage Eddie Bauer, Thrifted-$1
Jeans-Old Navy-Thrifted
Shoes-Thrifted

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Congrats on the interview, and that blazer is so classic and chic. Love the structure.

Stacey Kay said...

Good luck on your interview! Keep us posted!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
Women’s Fashion Examiner-Cleveland
My Vintage Handbag Line