Sunday, February 13, 2011

Loose Ends

We tried out yet another church this morning. It seems like the more options there are the tougher it is to find one that suits us. No church is going to be perfect, but I'd like to think we'll find one that we at least enjoy going to. Oi vey.

It was absolutely beautiful outside today though. The sun was warm and bright and I only needed a light blazer to keep me warm. Tomorrow I'm going to work on a bunch of things I should get wrapped up before I start my new job on Tuesday. I'm quite nervous about it actually, but excited as well.

God Bless!
KJA

Ephesians 6:18
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.





















Wearing:
Earrings-Forever 21
Belt-Vintage, thrifted
Sweater-Thrifted
Dress-Vintage
Tights-Gift from my mama :)
Boots-Payless
Jacket-Thrifted

No comments: