Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Camera!!

I got my camera tonight-Wheeeee!!! It's the most beautiful thing ever. :) Sean brought it home with him from work, since he had it sent there. It was too dark to take any pics outside, so....here are a bunch of pictures of a candle! I definitely have a lot to learn about taking pictures with such a nice camera. I need to figure out all of the settings and whatnot! But I actually really liked these candle pictures :D Thanks to my Sean for the wonderful birthday present, I can't wait to learn so much more about photography!

I'm excited to share many more photos tomorrow! Goodnight :)

God Bless!
KJA
















1 comment:

Rebecca said...

It's so much fun exploring a new camera! :) If you have any questions about the settings that you can't figure out, just let me know and I'll probably be able to help you learn. Happy early Birthday!