Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pile It On

I tried not to wear sunglasses today, but it was just too sunny! I kind of ended up liking the way they look with the outfit :) This dress is definitely one of my best purchases. I wasn't sure about it at first because it was a weird length, but once I cut out the hem someone had poorly stitched up it's been perfect! I love the color and the pockets too. I thought I'd just pile it on today with two belts, a scarf, and some ridiculous earrings that I love. Just a comfy outfit for getting some housework done!
I cannot believe the weekend went so fast. I feel like I have so much to do around here before this weekend when my family comes! Including a huge grocery store run...

Hope you have a happy Tuesday!
God Bless,
KJA

1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.





















Wearing:
Earrings-Target
Aviators-Sean's
Scarf-Gifted
Belts-Thrifted
Cardigan-Thrifted
Dress-Thrifted
Boots-Payless-$1!

1 comment:

Thoughts and Trots of a Blonde Filly said...

I LOVE the colors!
You look great, Tatie!