Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pushing Through

Yesterday was my first training session for work. It definitely was not what I was expecting. I thought I was going to be shown around and talked to about what I was going to be doing. They sat me in front of a computer for 8 hours going through tutorials and practicing on a simulated register. I just about couldn't take it by the end of the day. I told Sean I was sorry that he had to sit in front of a computer all day because I just couldn't do it. After about three-four hours into the computer tutorials I kind of hit a wall and any information after that was lost on me. I hope I have help when I'm expected to actually start working because I'm pretty sure I caught, like, none of what was going on for about the last three hours. Bleh. I don't even have a shift until March 4th because they already had the schedules made out for the next two weeks. So basically I get another two weeks off before I even start. I hope I get enough hours to make this job worthwhile!

I decided I had to wear lots of light and flowery color today to balance out my all black yesterday. We have to wear all black to work so I've separated all of the black into one area of my closet to make my work outfits easier. I don't really enjoy wearing black. I definitely never wear all black at once. So today it was cream and blue and flowers! What a gorgeous week it has been. It's 46 degrees out right now! If that isn't a heat wave I don't know what is. I'm loving it!


Psalm 29:11
The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.

God Bless!
KJA














Since I didn't really do a Valentine's post I had to take a picture of the amazing pizza Sean made for me on Monday! We didn't do anything romantic or even go out, but Sean knows how to make even the simplest of things into sweet gestures. It was delicious too! :D




Wearing:
Scarf-The remains of an old man sweater
Dress-Stolen for my sister's closet
Belt-Thrifted
Tights-Walmart
Shoes-Target

No comments: