Friday, February 25, 2011

Twenty-Two

Is it sad when you forget that it's your own birthday? I feel like tomorrow is my birthday because my whole family will be coming over to celebrate for my sister and I. It actually hasn't been a very good day. I keep ripping my clothes on random things, I threw my neck out this morning, I have a huge list of things that I need to clean before my family gets here, and I'm just plain exhausted. But that's why I'm taking the weekend to celebrate-it doesn't really matter what day my birthday is right?

I had to work yesterday, hence the lack of a post. I just wore all black :) Not very interesting. It was quite the long day, but not as bad as I expected it to be. I was scared out of my mind to start out because they just threw me in front of customers right away, but thankfully it was a very slow day so I had it pretty easy. I'm dreading working busy weekends with no one there to help me out! Eep!

I have to get back to cleaning, I hope everyone had a wonderful week and is looking forward to the weekend ahead-I know I am!
God Bless,
KJA


Psalm 40:4-5
Blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD,who does not look to the proud, to those who turn aside to false gods.Many, LORD my God, are the wonders you have done, the things you planned for us. None can compare with you; were I to speak and tell of your deeds, they would be too many to declare.

















Wearing:
Earrings-Gifted to me by my lovely sister
Scarf-Vintage
Dress-Vintage
Coat-Vintage, it was my grandmother's :)
Cardigan-Thrifted
Belt-Thrifted
Tights-Walmart
Shoes-Target

1 comment:

Stacey Kay said...

OMG YOUR COAT! I have such a similar one that was ALSO my Grandmother's. So neat. Love the colorfulness of this outfit.

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
Free fashion and accessories; this week’s fashion blog giveaways
My Vintage Handbag Line