Saturday, February 5, 2011

What?!

Sean opened the blinds today only to exclaim "What?!" when seeing even more blissful snow falling from the sky! It seems it just doesn't want to stop! I decided I had to wear one of the vintage blazers I got for a dollar yesterday. It's super warm and cozy and even though I questioned my choice of scarf after looking at the pictures, I still feel pretty good :) It's just going to be a day of staying in and working on homework, unless we feel like venturing to the grocery store :) It's always more fun to go together than to go yourself! I love being married to my best friend :) Last night we were netflixing Psych and decided to just make brownies at midnight-haha it was the best!


Hope you enjoy your Saturday!
God Bless,
KJA

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
















Wearing:
Blazer-Vintage, thrifted
Scarf-Vintage
Jeans-Old, walmart maybe?
Shoes-Target
Necklace-Old, Claire's

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Oh cheese whiz! I love love love this outfit Katie!!!