Monday, March 14, 2011

Blues and Greens

What a gorgeous day it was outside! A perfect day for thrifting with one of your best friends. Not to mention that she's an excellent photographer, as shown here by the amazing photos!! There were way too many great photos...it was hard to decide which ones to post, sorry for picture overload! Once she got here we talked for a while and then went to a couple of thrift stores and Pier 1. It was my first time in Pier one and I actually loved it! They have such unique things and I definitely got inspired by all of the pretty colors and place settings there. Then we came home just in time to make lasagna for supper..mmm!

Hope you had a great Monday!
God Bless,
KJA


1 John 1:5
This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.









































Wearing:
Earrings-Vintage Avon
Ring-Pier One
Scarf-Gifted to me by my wonderful friend Alex, who was also my photographer today!!
Blouse-Vintage
Cardigan-Sean's old sweater
Shorts-Vintage
Tights-Gifted to me by my mama
Shoes-Target

No comments: