Sunday, March 20, 2011

I Kinda Love My Photographer...

My hubby took my pictures today. He's kind of fantastic for a lot of reasons. Even though it WAS man's weekend this weekend...I still love him :) haha!
I basically just wore this to Walmart and the grocery store. Sean and I went to buy some steaks that were wrapped in bacon that were on sale-2 for 4 dollars!! WOOHOO I know, we're big spenders huh? But we usually only buy hamburger, so a splurge on a nicer supper is such a treat!

Tomorrow I work the longest shift yet since I started my job, so wish me luck! It's been ok so far, but I get so jealous when I see all of the daycare's out for their field trips with the kids-that's what I want to be doing! I can't wait until I don't have to work retail anymore...I honestly hope that I never have to work this kind of a job again, but I'm very grateful to have a job at all right now. And it's nothing against Macy's, I just don't think I really enjoy this type of work. Although, I'm sure lots of people feel that way about their jobs!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I will be praying for a blessed week ahead for you all :)
KJA


1 Peter 2:15
For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish people.





























Wearing:
Earrings-vintage Avon
Blouse-Vintage, rummage Sale
Blazer-Vintage, thrifted
Jeans-JC Penny
Shoes-Target

2 comments:

Veronika Novotny said...

ooh, lovely pictures + outfit! I'm loving that gorgeous print on your shirt & the bright coloured socks are SO cute. xx veronika

amanda said...

love that pic of you leaping in the grass! and your grey jeans. i used to have a pair then i got rid of them! i'm kicking myself for doing that!
and my word verification for this post was 'blessedi' isn't that cool?