Friday, March 18, 2011

It's Friday, Friday!

Sorry for the series of short posts lately! I've just been working and such. I work tonight as well, which means another black ensemble.
Are you all having wonderful sun like we are here? It's quite glorious and I hope it stays. Even though I will be spending my sun filled days inside Macy's :) I'm sure some of you feel the same way about your jobs too!

Have a happy Friday!
KJA

Romans 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.






Wearing:
Scarf-Gifted to me by my lovely friend Alex :)
Dress-Hand me down
Sweater-Thrifted
Shoes-Thrifted

3 comments:

Stacey Kay said...

I love the color of that scarf. Alex did well!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com {Promotional Video}
Cleveland Free Press: Goodwill Huntingg Shopping Guides
Blogger Spotlight: Pearls and Personality
My Vintage Handbag Line

Rachelle said...

You look stunning.

Two For Tea said...

Flower print dresses are lots of fun, especially when you can make them work year round...

P.s. I'm a friend of Ryan Johnson's :)

<3 Cambria
http://twoforteaplease.blogspot.com/