Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Skies Have Opened Up

It was so wet outside that I decided to just take pictures indoors today. I have to work tonight until close, but until then it's cuddle time in my softest turtleneck and scarf. It's so dreary and windy outside! I wish my hubby was home to cuddle with me on days like this.

Yesterday, after looking at the schedule, I discovered that I worked the longest shift of anyone in the whole store yesterday. I was there nearly nine hours! Today I'm going in an hour early because the girls who work the makeup at Macy's like to give free consultations to new employees! So I get to go have my makeup done :D I'm pretty excited-who doesn't love a free makeover? Now if only I could afford to actually buy Clinique products.....haha, oh well!

God Bless :)
KJA


Isaiah 45:8
“You heavens above, rain down my righteousness; let the clouds shower it down. Let the earth open wide, let salvation spring up, let righteousness flourish with it; I, the LORD, have created it.





















Wearing:
Old, worn in, cuddly clothes :)

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I hope it stops raining! It's supposed to snow nearly 10 inches here tonight! I just want spring!

I stopped by here to thank you personally for your kind words on my post last week about dressing for the rules or not. I agree about the modesty bit... It's always something I take into consideration. I can't really remember too many outfits that I've worn anywhere that I wouldn't wear to church!