Monday, March 28, 2011

Your Little Vintage Girl

What a cold and windy day! My eyes were tearing up during these pictures because the wind was just vicious. This has to be one of my favorite vintage outfits. This skirt was my grandmother's and it came with a little white blouse to go with it, but I believe the blouse is quite stained...I don't know that I will be able to wear it. The skirt is in amazing condition though. I'm not sure what era it is from exactly, but it has to be at least 30-40 years old, and I'm sure it's homemade! This is even an outfit that I would wear to teach in-a plaid skirt and cozy cardigan is kind of a teacher's uniform!

I work another late night tonight. I will be changing into black clothes shortly! I work in the kids/swimsuit/ladies' coats section tonight. The dressing rooms are some of the worst because of the complicated swimsuits which people leave lying all over the floor. But at least it's something different and I will be out of the mens' department for a while! I didn't know anything about the mens' clothing so it was difficult for me to answer their questions. Especially when they turned around to show me their tush and asked, "are these classic or regular fit?" I DON'T KNOW SIR, SORRY! Yeeesh.

Hope you're all having a lovely Monday :)
God Bless,
KJA


This will always be one of my favorite verses!
1 Timothy 4:12
Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.
























Wearing:
Earrings-Forever 21
Fur Collar-Vintage, thrifted
Cardigan-Shopko
Skirt-Vintage-was my grandmother's
Tights-Walmart
Shoes-Target

No comments: