Friday, April 29, 2011

Black, White, And Red All Over

It's a windy, dark day today-I've been having a date with my laundry all day :P
I've also spent the time folding laundry watching the figure skating championships! Sean and I finally borrowed an antenna for our tv so we get a few channels now, and I can watch skating! Can you believe I'm 22 years old and I've never gotten to go ice skating? What is up with that? I've always loved to watch it, I was glued to the Olympics when I was little-and still am! It's funny that I'm not much of a sports fan, but when the Olympics is on I have to watch. I guess I like individual sports better than sports with multiple players.

I have to go into work tonight, and for the next two days as well-We have another sale going on so it's going to be crazy in the store! But being busy is much better than being bored while at work! I cannot wear the jacket while working of course, but the rest is black, so it is work appropriate :)

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
KJA

Psalm 150:6
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD.













Wearing:
Scarf-Vintage
Dress-Macy's
Jacket-Vintage
Leggings-Macy's
Shoes-Target

No comments: