Thursday, April 7, 2011

Comfy and Bright

This is an outfit that I definitely wore in high school, it's funny how I still love it, even 5 years later! I'm just hanging around the house today and running a couple of errands. These cords are so comfy! I have to work later today, but for now I'm just enjoying the sunshine and getting some homework done.

This weekend Sean and I are going to his hometown for his birthday weekend-I'm so excited to hang out, relax, and not have to worry about work for a weekend!

Hope it's sunny wherever you are!
God Bless,
KJA

Psalm 100:1-2
Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth. Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.






















Wearing:
Earrings-Old Claire's
Scarf-Thrifted
Jacket-Walmart
Cords-Walmart?
Shoes-Charlotte Russe

No comments: