Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cotton Candy Pink

What a fun day at the circus! There were acrobats, tigers, cotton candy, and elephant rides! I loved every second of it. Especially since my nephews (mostly the eldest) were having such a great time, it was wonderful to watch them laugh and see the excitement on the eldest nephews face when he got to ride an elephant! He was so happy! I decided to go with the cotton candy feel and wear this bright pink sweater that I thrifted a couple of days ago-it's so comfy and perfect! During the circus I got to feel like a kid again because it's been years since I've gotten to go.

Ciao for now!
God Bless,
KJA

Hebrews 13:5
Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”



























Wearing:
Earrings-Forever 21
Pins-Vintage, Thrifted
Top-Vintage, Thrifted
Sweater-Vintage, Thrifted
Jeggings-Charlotte Russe
Shoes-Target

No comments: